Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Post surgery exercise Video

I am attempting to figure out how to create and post videos here on the blog. This first one...should it work, is days 3 and 4 post surgery. These were exercises that the surgery center and her PT's advised her to do. It is important to get movement back in her leg and knee. Her goals by the time she went back to see the doctor were to get her leg straight and also to get her knee at a 90 degree angle. Keeping in mind she didn't see her doctor for a week and a half after surgery.

oh, look I did it!!! Yay me! I will be working on more videos of her PT sessions. At least the first few. I'm not sure how many Kevin recorded. She used the sock on one foot so it made it easier for her to slide her foot.

Below is a scanned photo of the actual surgery if anyone is interested and not squeamish. I tried to include the notations...I'm hoping this is okay to do...if not someone let me know so I can take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read about my journey. I hope that something I have written will encourage you if you or someone you know is walking this same journey.